View Single Post
LMo
Elder

Member Since Jan 2003
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 18, 2005 at 11:51 PM

Hey - welcome

I agree that if he took his arm away from her when he saw you that it might mean that he likes you. Hard to say. I'd make sure he does it 2 or 3 more times before I would get excited about that.

Are you meant to be together b/c you're both Nigerian? Eh... no, I wouldn't put too much faith in that part. It makes it easier, but it's you're really set on a Nigerian future husband, I'd date more than one of them before you decide exactly what type of man you're looking for. Don't get too hooked on the first one you date... that's not a good idea no matter what. You definitely need to have a couple of boyfriends before you get married, just for the ability to filter out what you want and don't want in a relationship. Every person brings something different into a relationship that it's worth the exploration to find out what's available. Lots of times you'll find out that what you used to think was important all of a sudden isn't, and that new things matter more. But you won't know that unless you've had several relationships.

That's my vote... see what happens if you can date him (after he's broken up with his girlfriend, that is), but don't get too excited about marrying him just yet. It's way too early for that.

Good luck,
LMo