View Single Post
sugahorse1
Upwards and Onwards!

Member Since Mar 2010
309 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 08, 2010 at 12:48 PM

I know I need my bf, and he knows that too - but I also need to find my own strength.
I'm going to try the reverse tactic thing. Not going to be easy for me tho. It just seems to hit a nerve, and i cannot think slow enough to think about my actions. I don't think she's picking on me for being sick - I think she's just not thinking of her actions, treating me as a "normal" and I'm a bit damaged at the moment to be strong enough to stand up to her.

Went to go see my horse after my T session (which was hard in its own right) and just cried - I let go of the hurt the day had caused me.

I'm still young, the world is my oyster. But I'm battling to take it by the horns, battling to adapt to the change this illness requires.
There's so much I have to learn about myself - once I get that right, I still need to learn how to control ME.
I really appreciate your support - damn, this is not an easy path to walk. And I'm sure a level of emotional maturity would have helped me; instead, I'm realising how weak and emotionally immature I am!!

Current dx: Bipolar Disorder Unspecified

Current Meds: Epitec (Lamotrigine) 300mg, Solian 50mg, Seroquel 25mg PRN, Metformin 500mg, Klonopin prn
sugahorse1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
lonegael