View Single Post
lady_hawk

Member Since Oct 2010
Default Dec 08, 2010 at 02:11 PM

I join this group too.
I've posted here some time ago, but lately needed some time to adjust to what's been going on with me.

I've been diagnosed with ppd, however there were some depressive traits before.
I've been having hard time, no family in the picture, I have 2 kids and a husband. He's not very supportive though.
I have no problem managing the household and kiddos, that's why I was wondering why the docs say it is ppd. And I enjoy my baby.
I just dont like my life to the point that I attempted suicide...I dont think I like myself lately too, I feel like I lost my mind and can't seem to know how to find it.

Galetre, I think I feel the same way. House is spotless, kids well taken care of. I even have some 'me' time, but i feel tied down I feel isolated, but think it's my own fault. I dont really like going out and meeting people. I have a feeling that some people are just so nosy and want to know too much. I prefer to keep things private.

Anyways, ladies. I see it's not much activity here on ppd board. But if you find some time maybe we can talk about our feelings here. I sometimes feel so not understood because my husband doesn't know what I'm going through...he thinks i should just get meds and get over his affair with cooworker but this is another story.
lady_hawk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote