View Single Post
lady_hawk

Member Since Oct 2010
Default Dec 08, 2010 at 02:21 PM

Galetre, where are you from? I know there are people from US and the health system is different. I'm from Canada and just this year lost a fam doctor (retirement). I just found someone new, happens to be a resident at the nearby hospital. I've told her how am i feeling and from this point everything moved. I think now that I feel overwhelmed with the amount of services available. I have no family too, and even if I would have them here I wouldn't share anything. I was never close with my parents, we were more like strangers living under the same roof. I dont have friends i can confide in because I know there are a lot of very judgemental people around me. I cant afford too much too, but again it happens that I got everything free. The postpartum clinic at the hospital where I see psychologist and psychiatrist is free, social worker at the clinic free, even got to meetings for couple councelling through children's aid society for free. Otherwise everything costs $$$ but I guess with me being so suicidal and little kids involved i got the priority. Just try to check with your family doctor , maybe they can help.
lady_hawk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote