View Single Post
lady_hawk

Member Since Oct 2010
Default Dec 17, 2010 at 09:07 PM

Galetre
I'm sorry for you. I understand you, it must be very hard to know that he is having fun while you are constantly at home doing all the housework and other stuff and you dont have time for yourself. I didnt realize it until just some time ago, that we DO need a break sometimes. It drives me crazy when my husband takes a nap while I know there is a stuff to be done (cleaning, laundry, cooking ehhh you name it). Dont they realize that they need to step in and give us a break?
Is there any way that you can alternate the outings ( he goes this saturday, you go out next saturday)? He can stay with the baby while you have some time to yourself.
You know, I say sometimes that they are the children's fathers and they need to take some responsibility and show they can take care of a child at least for a couple of hours.
But on the other hand it's not like my husband is doing so.

I think that right now it is very important that he steps up and takes care of a baby so you can get a break. Being so overwhelmed with daily chores and caring for kids can lead to a major break down.

One more thing, one of my coworkers said that if I feel overwhelmed with everything while husband is still home, I should just get dressed and leave, even for a short walk, and let him take responsibilities at home. I dont know if that is a good advise but I think I may consider that once...
lady_hawk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote