View Single Post
frustratedwife

Member Since Dec 2010
Default Dec 29, 2010 at 03:23 PM

I think my husband has Narcissistic tendencies. To the outer world he comes across as a kind passive person. At home he is the complete opposite. I can ask something as simple as please take off your muddy shoes and he can argue with me for 5 minutes about why he has them on and why he is not taking them off. He has quite a temper and blames me for it. He never apologizes and claims to do nothing wrong. He wanted to go to therapy at one time to prove that I am the one with the problem. he complains about me to everyone he knows always leaving out what he says and does. Recently he came home from the Dr. to tell me he had an STD (not from me). He refuses to take a polygraph to prove he did or didn't have an affair. He has chatted to women online and said that he could do that because I was nagging him. He has said that if I divorce him that I will never have the children (we have 3 young children) and one way or another he will see his children daily (fearing I would have full custody). I feel like I am living with a monster and just recently realized that he may have NPD. He says I am crazy and the one with the problem. Help.
frustratedwife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MuseumGhost