View Single Post
dusty

Member Since Feb 2005
Default Dec 06, 2005 at 07:47 PM

My daughter came to stay with me/here three months. She is an adult not a child.
Noticed she is very short tempered now I mean from calm to raging angry.
After the hurricane hit us I asked her to help me with the cleaning up. She wanted to sleep, annoyed she got up and on the way to the kitchen she started talking so nasty f this and f you ect soon yelling it. I went to smack her when she walked by me because the windows were all broken and I didn't want evryone to hear her talking like that.
I missed her but she turned on me with such a rage, took her hand shoved it into mychest and pushed me into the wall. Grabbed my hands and pinned me back screaming at me. I kept asking her to calm down and get a grip, it made her worse. She dug her nails into my arms and I just couldn't get loose from her.
It was only maybe 30 seconds when she moved her head close to my hand to wipe her head off I guess and I grabbed her hair. She screamed don't touch my hair and I said fine, let go of my arms and I will let go of your hair. She did and went to pack a bag to leave.
I thought she was doing drugs of somekind then because that isn't her.
After she left I found a piece of paper she dropped on the floor, inside was a receipt where she had taken money from me which she wasn't supposed to touch. And a one page letter from her friend who was telling her to get her life together and be who she used to be.

I am sick over this but I was there many years ago with her and I can't believe all this . The look of hate in her eyes when she was yelling at me and screaming was hate I mean hate.
I think the only reason i didn't fall apart was because I am on the paxil for anxiety attacks. But of course I did fall apart after she left.
Stealing the money from me was a killer because I have been out of work. Walking out on me and leaving me just did me in.
I never saw a temper in her like lately so fast out of nothing just talking on the phone she will slam it down and get angry with whom ever she talks to. Some how she remains calm at work and people think she is wonderful.
Is this drugs or could this be bipolar. I just don't know what to think, she is in her 30's and just moved down here. Also I noticed she drinks quite a bit sneaky so I don't catch her but I see the bottles.
I don't know anymore I am just still blown away by all of this and haven't heard from her since she left. But in a way I am afraid to see her again now. And she will have to come get her things if i have to move which I will in time. God I just want to take an easy way out here.
upset mom /Dusty
dusty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote