View Single Post
dpadilla89

Member Since Nov 2005
Default Dec 06, 2005 at 09:24 PM

Well, i think i have split personality disorder or something. I mean, tell me if im wrong guys..but, sometimes i change my clothes like 2 times a day because its the way i feel, and my attitude is totally different around people..it changes so drastically. I'm thinking its a split personality disorder or something. But maybe its part of my bipolar?? I dont know. Sometimes i also will get up in the morning to go to school and I'll constantly change my clothes because its the moods im going through, and ill act totally different to certain people that day, but i do that only because it just comes out, i feel like i have no control over that. heh. I'm always changing, and i need help badly. I havent seen my Doc/T in about two weeks because of my ***** mother of mine cancelling a billion times. This week will make it my third week because my mom needs to cancel AGAIN!! grrr. I desp. need to talk to my doctor about this because im seriously thinking about i might have this. If not, then i dont know if its leading into schizophrenia or not. But anywho, I also cant remember stuff from like yesterday hardly at all. And no matter how hard i try to remember things i never do, and im only 16. heh. I try different techniques and it still doesnt work, yeah.. Could that be part of a mental disorder and not so much a neurological disorder??? I'm just wondering if its maybe a symptom of something or if it can be. Well, AGAIN, I'm so sorry if I'm wasting your time guys, its just i feel like i have no where to go for the past three weeks, i feel so alone, ya know??? Well, replys would be great if you want. Thanks everybody for at least reading.

Deb