View Single Post
Gulchenrouz

Member Since Jan 2011
Default Jan 10, 2011 at 03:35 AM

i can relate to most of what your saying in as far you has asking questions that no-one can give a you definitive answer too, dont let your intelligence fool you into thinking that there are answers to every question you ask out there. some things just "are" no explanations or answers can or will be proffered that can be proved either way that will satisfy your curiosity they only present more unanswerable questions.

let me guess, your probably running rings around the medical professionals so have already classed them has a waste of time and money but feel compelled to go back with the same questions only worded differently and still they dont get what your asking of them?

under other questions i have, 1 perceived peer pressure, 2 unanswerable question (see above), 3 survival of the fittest/ human nature , 4 law forbids it.

"The journey is one in which hope alternates with despair, reality with illusion, promise with denial, mental trial with mood swung elation, and a sniff of immortality with its ravaged counterpart; the awareness of bodily death"

William Beckford's Vatrek. Circa 1786
Gulchenrouz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote