View Single Post
thebody

Member Since Jan 2011
Trig Jan 10, 2011 at 10:12 PM

Hi there everyone. Thank u all 4 sharing ur feelings. I don't feel like I'm the only one now. I have never felt like i belong anywhere. My mother and father left me when I was 6yrs old. I was found a few days later and put into an orphanage. When I was 7 1/2 I was placed with a foster family, and lived there till I was 18. I was horrible. Apart from the physical, mental, and sexual abuse, I was never shown any love. I was an outsider and never fitted in. I always just wanted to to belong somewhere.
I'm 30 now, and engaged to an amazing woman. We both have custody of my 10yr old sister. My sister is a part of my fiance's family. She is someones grandaughter, niece, cousin, ect... But not me. It's a stab in the heart that I fought to get my sister, and now she has a place in the family, but I still don't. The family loves me, but I don't fit in anywhere. I'm no ones daughter, niece, sister ect. It really hurts. They all love me, but when it comes to christmas family photos and special occassions, I get left out. I know I'm grown up now. But never have i ever felt like I belong anywhere. It hurts me so much, cause to belong, is all i ever wanted.

Last edited by Typo; Jan 10, 2011 at 11:22 PM.. Reason: add trigger icon
thebody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote