yellowted
Magnate

Member Since Nov 2010
248 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 11, 2011 at 01:08 PM

thebody
as both you and your fiance have custody of your sister, you are obviously very close to both of them and have a place in both their hearts, it seems wrong that your fiances family do not include you in family photos, after all you are linked through your sister and fiance to their family!
have you talked to your fiance about how you feel being left out? maybe they just didn't think!
you do totally belong however to the family group of you,your fiance and your sister, maybe you could try building happy memories within that group! and i am sure your sister would not be where she is without you, you are her saviour, not many people who have been through what you have would even consider taking on coustody of a child i take my hat off to you
you say you have a fiance, if you feel like you are happy with him, love him and could spend the rest of your life with him then why not suggest sealing the relationship, then you will have a visible place of belonging, in your own family and as a daughter in law, possibly as a sister in law, aunt etc too. you have to try to trust that there are people who do care about you and people who need you in their lives, these are the places where you belong, i know from experience it is really hard to feel that you belong, but give it a chance and with time it will come.
You are also one of our PC family, you belong here, we all care about you and there would be a hole here without you ((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))
yellowted is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote