View Single Post
Omers
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2010
3,133 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 11, 2011 at 10:21 PM

I too have done that with T's... They are human too... and many are more fragile than the clients they treat. You offered a very real "reality"... they responded by being real... they landed inpatient.

Questions:
My questions are:
Why am I concidered so abnormal? Because if you were normal they can't bill, they will be out of a job.
What is so wrong with believing in a higher power (ei: God, etc.)? Nuthin'
Why do 99.9 % of Therapist and Mental Health Professionals avoid people like me? Because they can't just write off what you are saying, they have to re-evaluate their beliefs... they don't like it.
Why did I have 3 Psychatists, breakdown on me during session?
Don't most people believe in a higher power such as God, or believe in a Million Dollars, without ever having seen either? Most of us have seen a million dollars... one dollar at at time, just as most of us have seen God, one person at a time.
Why do some people seem to avoid me like I am contagious with the plague? If you were contagious the world might be in many ways a better place. truly open minded people are very scary to the closed minded.

Other questions I have:
What does it matter how one dresses in society? As long as you ARE dressed (or in your home or nudist camp) it shouldn't.
Why do people lie?
Why does greed have to exist in the world?
Why can't they genetically alter the future by removing the greed and lying genes? Because the greedy lying B******* are the ones running things.

I know that my answers may sound flippant, they are not intended that way. Your questions are things I have, and continued to stew over for years. In years past we would be respected philosophers... in this day and age we are a page in DSM... go figure!

Wild eyed with fear
-Blackmoores Night
Omers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LostSavant