View Single Post
snapdragon928

Member Since Dec 2010
Default Jan 15, 2011 at 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSavant View Post
Well to be brief as possible to as what happened when the shrinks broke down on me.....it general went like this:
Doc: How can I help you?
Me: I dont think you can.
Doc: Why?
Me: Because you cant change the way normal society thinks. When reality is so obvious, but normality is what society dictates us to live by.
Doc: hmm, what is reality to you?
Me: Reality is what happens when we go with the flow of things, such as nature, animals sleep when tired, eat when hungry, etc.
Doc: True, and humans want to control their environment around them.
Me: And humans can not always control what happens to them.
Doc: Well, My wife was raped and murdered, than my father was deprogrammed after becoming retired from military intelligence....(doc starts sobbing...than becomes uncontolled weeping and shaking)
-----I call receptionist, she calls ambulance....Doctor goes to hospital...etc.

Basically same thing, just different stories....maybe I have an aura that says feel free to dump on me....:*) who knows
That is so weird, maybe vibes you put out to others that you are an open spirit, but this should not have happened to you. That is unbeleivable. But then again, most of the T's involved in my therapy were drug and alchohol rehab patients turned T and were treatting us for problems related to growing up or dealing with others that were alchohlics or drug addicts. The one broke down badly during a retreat and it was kept hush hush as possible, the other leader was ruthless, and didn't have her head on straight and decided to get rid of the horrible embaressing mess by blaming it on us. I have a feeling that many went back to drugs or drinking, and are no longer there. In the end I got a new councelor and many were missing, but I knew her dad, and just couldn't do it.
We expect more from our T's, they need to be stronger than us, set boundries, one of them being, I don't here what is going on with them emotionally and mentally at home. We are not the T's, They are, for crying out loud. You can talk to me anytime. I have questions and you have questions. Maybe theres an answer. PM me. I messaged you.
snapdragon928 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote