View Single Post
snapdragon928

Member Since Dec 2010
Default Jan 15, 2011 at 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSavant View Post
I believe you. I have seen things that would scare the pants off most folks, but grew up with the paranormal being normal for me.
Me too. The book with the demon names right up there with the bible, and is my child psychic and whatever paranormal thing that was going on. Every house just about was haunted half of everone was psychic to some degree. All magical thinking? Were we all crazy? It was the late part of free love and hippie's. Seances, ouiji boards that would conjur up demons everytime I touched the board. What have you. Oh, And don't forget the big black wolf size ghost dog that would walk through the house, check us all out, then disapear through the stove where there used to be a door to the garage. Story of that house was a man's piture was in the attic, the mans soul was trapped in the basement, something about self harm, he would wiggle the doorknob, but couldn't get through the door, because the dog gaurded the first floor. Everyone in the family has seen this dog, I was too young to remember and my brother wasn't born yet. But my sister, mother father all seen it, and I have very faint memories of a big black animal in my room at night. Ok. Enough crazy talk for me tonight, but these things happen it's not insanity, it's just not understood.
snapdragon928 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote