View Single Post
sittingatwatersedge
- - -

Member Since Nov 2008
1,345 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 05, 2011 at 12:24 PM

>> SAWE, you speak about "progress reports" as if they were something that already existed. To the best of my knowledge my posting about them yesterday is the first time they've been mentioned here on PC.
that doesn't mean that they didn't already exist - privately, between the client and the therapist.

I had asked you yesterday what a "private forum" is. I still do not know. You haven't answered me.
Ygrec you already belong to a private forum; so you do know what it is; I didn't see a need to "answer" you,and I didn't.

As for anyone else's private forum, why would you make the comment you did about taking over someone else's?
because you were acting as if I could refer you to one for your progress report idea. Go start your own, that's all I said. You can figure it out with the help of the PC admins if they think it's a good idea. (Sheesh are you touchy. No one is threatening you)

In general, SAWE, your attitude is hostile and unfriendly.
Not in the least; I have been very polite and you have been overreacting IMO. well, we have a failure to communicate, and I'm done. Bye now, Ygrec.
sittingatwatersedge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote