View Single Post
sandy4029

Member Since May 2009
Default Feb 05, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chertuck35 View Post
Hello everyone. I am a 35 year old female. I have two sons, one is 16 and other is 7. I am a drug addict that is trying to make my life better so I can be a better person and a better mother. I also suffer from some mental illness issues. I have been diagnosed with clinical depression, anxiety attacks, and I am a cutter. I am hoping to get some support as well as maybe help someone with my story. Thank you doc for setting this up.
Hi Cher, been scoping out this website for almost a year; finally joined; just figuring out how to get around & find help & inspiration. Wanted u to know you are NOT alone. I have a 9 yr old who I would die for and am finally seeking treatment for drug addiction. Gigantic mood swings off the charts are distancing us terribly. I sooo do want to make my life better for both of us.
Incidentally, diagnosed with Depression, GAD too years ago b4 ever even faced possiblity opiates could be part of the problem. Clean now for only 10 days... hope u are well !! Thanx for sharing! Take care.
sandy4029 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote