Thread: Out of options
View Single Post
Anonymous29371

Default Feb 10, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin5 View Post
I just started my 6th anti-depressant and like you I used to self medicate a fair bit ( drink 3-4 nights a week). I don't know if its the alcohol that stopped the AD's from working or not but its so frustrating waiting for some relief. I hardly even get side effects and always go to max dose within the first 2 weeks. I quit drinking a while ago. Do you feel better since you stopped drinking ? I just feel the same.......maybe even worse because I don't have that little bit of relief that i got from drinking for a few hours. What medications have you tried ?
I do feel better. I could start nameing off meds but there some that i jsut dont remember. I;ll try. My last was citolapram then before that was seroquel. The rest i dont know the order of but ive tried wellbutrin. amitripoline, prozak, And many others but i just lost track. Its been since 1992 that ive been trieng different meds. Im not even tempted to drink or drug anymore. I used to black out 3 or 4 times a week sometimes. I ve been in jail many times for drunk in public and i'll stop there unless you really want to know then youll have to PM me. I dont want to embarress myself too much here.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote