View Single Post
sugahorse1
Upwards and Onwards!

Member Since Mar 2010
309 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 14, 2011 at 03:26 AM

i have been everything but depressed for about 3 months. I really feel I need the Wellbutrin, as before I started on it i was just plain depressed. Never had a decent day. Sometime suicidal depression.
Wellbutrin has sorted this out for me. I think I am now going through circumstantial depression, and not sure if my pdoc can help me with this. I did apologise to my bf last night and this morning.
I thought most of this depression stuff was finally behind me. There's so much running through my head. I don't who I can still trust; who is actually a real friend. Arg! And had a 2 week break between T visits, which probably has also lingered in the back of my mind. Slowed down on the drinking this past weekend. I know I need to stop-right now it is more a social thing, very rarely self-medicating.

I'm also concerned about possibly having to disclose my BP to my work-maybe they'll understand more.
Sorry, need to stip whining-i just feel alone and stressed about life. Thanks for all yr sypport. Will take my clonazepam and shut up
sugahorse1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote