View Single Post
theperfectpearls

Member Since Jan 2011
Default Feb 19, 2011 at 05:27 PM

Thanks for listening guys! I'm still dealing with having almost no appetite, but I'm slowly finding a few things that I can eat anytime, even when I'm not hungry. I discovered that I also like this V8 juice that has a full serving of fruits and vegetables that I can grab on the go, so that helps. I'm eating granola bars...jello, fish, snack cakes...strawberries, soda...whatever I can eat that doesn't suddenly, while I'm eating it, turn gross in my mouth. Like pop tarts, and oatmeal. Ick.

Confession: ok, I've been avoiding making an appointment with my therapist for a few weeks. I don't want to go. I don't want to talk to her! She'll ask me all these questions, and of course, I'll tell the truth, and she'll be disappointed in me because I avoided her and I'm not handling my anxiety well. So, I'm too nervous to go see my therapist...to talk about anxiety. :-(

I haven't gained back any weight in the three or so weeks since I halved my dosage of the Zoloft, so how much longer do I have to go before they will give it back? I mean, is there an anti-depressant that doesn't make you lose weight?
theperfectpearls is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote