View Single Post
missbelle
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2010
1,058 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Mar 06, 2011 at 02:57 PM

Acceptance is true but sometimes things have got to change. I believe in acceptance, and practice it as well as staying in the day but if the sitation is not to your liking at least you should be able to look at alternative choices.
How about low income housing in your area. Is there something you can apply for?What about actually moving to a different area? Change is extremely hard but there are options.Sometimes we are scared to make the plunge.
I married and had children but my marriage did not work out, one died, I got divorced twice...and so on. I live alone now with, as you know, the two needy felines Abbie and Lucie. Feel free to post me anytime. I have a lot of wonderful experience about what won't work because I have tried it..LOL
re: pooch Is it possibe he/she is too much for you. You might want to consider giving her /him up. I know that would be hard but one thing added on to another can cause the whole house to fall! I know I don't do stress well either.And the housemate...well if you decide to stay in the house, I would give him/her the walking papers..that is AFTER you have found someone else!!
Thinking of you!

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
"And psychology has once again proved itself the doofus of the sciences" Sheldon Cooper
missbelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
lastyearisblank, lavieenrose, Nola22