View Single Post
sabby
Community Support Team

Member Since Feb 2005
6,304 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 13, 2011 at 09:42 PM

He does have some puzzle books and he's been making things out of construction paper like wands and stuff. He's been playing cards with staff and board games too.

Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, I'm not sure yet, he had a big meltdown today. A boy was playing around with him and wouldn't stop doing whatever it was he was doing and it really pissed my grandson off and he went into a tirade. He became unsafe with the other child and with staff and refused to go into the time-out room so they had to physically put him in there. He threatened to kill the kid and the staff and to burn the place down and was dropping the f-bomb like mad. He's so angry....scary angry and many times he doesn't remember what he says and does when he's in that mode. On top of that he believes he has dragon blood inside of him and that's what takes over when he gets mad.

So anyway, they were able to see him in action. Tomorrow he will see the doctor(s) and they will contact my daughter about what meds they want him on.

My heart is breaking.....................................................................
sabby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote