Grand Magnate

Member Since Apr 2010
3 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 14, 2011 at 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colmnach View Post
Ok. Not sure if this will be answered within a year or a month or a day, but ere goes. ha.
Ok errrrrr you know I said that I get nutty episodes, or that I have these nutty episodes (in opposition to a webisode)- when I am on the streets? Well what I want to know is this. Do you guys have 'quiet days'?? Like, nothing crazy or weird or strange happens whatsoever?? Or like it's just like a 'normal' day, as opposed to a crazy or weird or nutty day?? Hm? ANyone??

And thanks for your time. sorry.

Oh P.S. I don't mean having a quiet day (with no episodes)- because you are drugged up. Sorry, "Medicated".
I have come to terms with my own "Personal Perceptional Reality" which is quite different from the accepted social norm. I have found out I can not deal well at all with the socially accepted normality, so I avoid Stress at all costs and live in "My Reality" which is very comfortable for me (excluding my non-stop physical pain of my physical health issues) otherwise I am now happy. If that makes sense.

http://solitarysage.psychcentral.net...ing/#comment-2
LostSavant is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote