View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2011 at 09:32 PM

I sure understand about the cracks....my whole experience with my mothers cancer treatment was filled with nothing but cracks, social workers writing things down & never having any action follow. I can only remember the anger I was filled with at the time & even after & being too sick myself to know where to push or who to hold accountable.

I am so glad that you have no doubt in where the accountability lies....it's important to express it so that they can put something into place so that those kind of cracks are avoided by them in the future.

Sadly, it doesn't change what happened 5 years ago, but if this experience can change the future for others who will otherwise go through the same struggle as you have with this.....it's the best thing that can be done. It's important for what happened to be heard by those who can make a difference in the procedure in the future.

There is nothing wrong with anger when there is something that is seriously wrong......that kind of anger is good because it spurs action, action that is necessary in situations like this. Anger is only a problem when we continue to carry it long after we have taken the action & allow it to consume us for longer than is needed to get the right action taken.

It is so wonderful that your grandson has such a wonderful grandma that still holds him accountable for his actions in a very loving way. Shows him the right ways to show responsibility while filling the experience with love.

Praying that the med will do the work quick enough so that he can be out to enjoy his birthday at home, but knowing that your loving family will find a way to make it work out well for him, no matter how it ends up.

It's sad that your grandson went through the original meltdown & all the meltdown within the last 5 years.....but the good point about this one is that he now has all the care he needs to get & the correct Dx finally. If this last situation hadn't happened at school in the way that it did, he still would have been struggling even without experiencing any meltdowns.

I have always been thankful to God that he takes bad situations & can turn them into good outcomes.

Praying for your grandson, you & family for the meds to work quickly & perfectly for his stabalization & for a feeling of peace to surround you & sending you & very gentle 's

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
sabby