View Single Post
theperfectpearls

Member Since Jan 2011
Default Mar 21, 2011 at 04:22 PM

Update: No change--I didn't gain back any weight, but I also didn't lose any more. Eh. Now I'm on Celexa, it's been about 2-3 weeks without Zoloft, and so far I can't tell a difference with my anxiety. There for a while, on the starter dose, my OCD became even worse and my mood was terrible. I was always mad. On a higher dose now, so we'll see.

The other day one of my 6th graders hugged me and picked me up. As in, up off the ground. I didn't yell at him, but I laughed, "excuse me!!! WHAT do you think you're doing?" He said "sorry, you just weigh so little!" I went straight to Wal-Mart after work and bought those high-calorie nutrition shakes full of vitamins and some of the foods I still like, like Nutella, and I'm committed to eating more frequently. Even when I'm not hungry...which is all the time.

I gotta say, I like looking thin--especially when I don't have to work out!--but I have to keep myself well so my medicine will work. Medication is my key to survival right now, so more calories it is.
theperfectpearls is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote