Thread: relapsed
View Single Post
DarlaKat

Member Since Feb 2011
2 hugs
given
Default Mar 24, 2011 at 12:16 AM

Kinda intoxicated at the moment. My body hurt too bad plus this guy was willing to get wasted with me. Not trying to get people to get into this, but I am loving this. Wish I could drink more but this feels great right now. I love the buzz so much that it's killing me.

Gosh, this is pathetic. But that is what addiction is all about. My boyfriend and I are contemplating on rehab. Mostly because the only support I have is him, my parents drink all the time. My mother is supposed to be on a 2 glass a night limit during the week days but she lies to my father and gets me to lie about it because she usually drinks around 8 a night. On the weekend it's usually twice that amount.

My parents are in it so bad that they have court. My parents got so wasted at my aunt's party that my father ended up punching my mom in the face, breaking her nose and giving her a black eye. The cops saw my father's pipe (for marijuana). He started blaming it on me (even though I quit smoking) but my mom being a good mother took the blame. My mom was in jail for 4 hours for parifenilia (too drunk to spell correctly) and my father for domestic violence. The house has been very stressful and eerie, that's why I escaped to my boyfriend's.

I want to quit, I don't want to end up like my parents and relatives but I'm already there. %$#^. This sucks. For those who are reading this, I wouldn't suggest getting into drugs and alcohol like I have. It ruins your $#%^ing life.
DarlaKat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote