View Single Post
Rose76
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,418 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 22, 2011 at 12:55 AM

to all of you above, Thank you. I need to bring in the needed documents to apply for section 8. There is a place that will help me with that. One nationwide law firm that specialized in SSDI told me to wait another month and a half before starting the process for SSDI. They said that timing was advised because I can collect Unemployment Insurance, potentially, for another 18 weeks. I was going to the Unemployment place where they have all the special computers and workshops and recruiters coming in. But when I was down there on Monday finding out I could maybe qualify for some computer courses that they would pay for (just short courses) I got just broken down with despair looking at all the young people around me. They were there to get funding to go to college and vocational schools. I did all that kind of thing in the past and struggled and then ended up like this. So, next day I did not go down their like I usually do. That night I ended up at the psych emergency saying my anxiety was extreme. Even the nurse at the Psych emerg. said that she didn't think I would do very well in an interview in the shape I'm in. Tonight I'm not as bad as I have been since Monday. If I get all despairing again, I may go inpatient. I got to come up with the confidence to not accept being blown off by my pdoc like has been happening. Thank you, I will reread these posts to remind me what I have to pursue.
Rose76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote