View Single Post
lastyearisblank
Magnate

Member Since Dec 2010
20 hugs
given
Default Apr 30, 2011 at 03:57 AM

Hi Julesaphira,

Did you diagnose yourself online or something?

Just curious as you mentioned you have no therapist. A personality disorder is very serious and is usually the kind of thing best diagnosed by a professional.

Can you guess what I'm going to say next?

Get one! You can't cure a personality disorder by yourself, and if you suspect you have one it is worth getting a full evaluation.

Are you young? A lot of what you're describing sounds like low self esteem. You can beat that by getting hobbies and things you are good at-- things nobody else but you knows how to do! Also spending more time around people. If you can find just 1 or 2 friends who accept you for who you are it can build an enormous amount of confidence. Many adults don't have lots and lots of friends, but if you're in high school, there is a lot of pressure to be surrounded by a crowd. It can help to just meet a few people you can talk to and eat lunch with on a regular basis.

You say you're sorry for speaking your mind. I would really suggest trying to make a habit out of not doing that. I doubt anyone disapproves of you as much as.... well.. you! I hope you can learn to give yourself a little love.
lastyearisblank is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote