View Single Post
clockwork_0range

Member Since May 2011
Default May 09, 2011 at 09:17 AM

Wow, really?! See, for the longest time, I didn't even realize that any of these "symptoms" I had meant anything because they never bothered me. I mean, yeah, I feel guilty about neglecting people who would try to be nice to me, but as far as being imaginative and paranoid, I thought that was normal. It's just been difficult lately because I've finally found someone completely wonderful who would walk on hands and knees for me, but I can't stop being paranoid. Of course the initial thought is "Oh, jealousy", but that's the thing, Im not. I love who I am and everything Im about, but I always have the sense that no one will ever appreciate that. Not in a brooding sense, but in the sense that I just dont feel most others will ever realize what Im worth. I generally dont mind, but with him, it's almost an obsession. Even when he tells me "I love you" and lists off a billion things to back up his story, I feel like he doesn't understand. But I mostly think I dont want to accept it and then become dependent on someone else when I've spent my whole life building up my "empire" of self-reliance. I can't stand putting my future into someone else's hands, but it's terrible thinking I may lose the love of my live over fear of things that have not and will not happen :/

What is the difference between Schizotypal and Schizotypal Eccentric? I've read that there are subtypes to Schizotypal, so Im just curious what makes you eccentric
clockwork_0range is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote