View Single Post
Halen

Member Since May 2011
Default May 09, 2011 at 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardmore View Post
I can't I just can't, I ****ing hate being here, I ****ing hate it so much.
I miss being at my old school where people liked me for who I'am, now I'm in a ****ing alternative school for ****ing idiots.

I can't be myself because the students here either think I'm gay or weird because I'm nice to everyone, just now as I was coming in the school to get settled, this guy I knew had the longest hair I've ever seen and he had it cut so I said "You got a haircut? I like it, I think it looks good" then he acted like I was hitting on him which I wasn't, then a few mins later, the ***** who was sitting with him sneeze and she said "Ugh, I'm allergic to stupidity" then he said "yeah it was from Marcus"(which is my name).

When I first came here I tried to keep to myself because I knew this was going to happen.

Guees thats what I get for coming out of my shell.

I'm soooo ****ing tired of this happening to me.

Just because I'm too ****ING nice doesn't mean I'm gay or anything.

Why the **** are people like this
Like you said, people are idiots.... Hang in there man, school, no actually the world will always be full of people who can't accept others for who they are... trust me if someone where kind to me i would be kind back, if at all this helps, your replys and posts on my pro. help me come out of my depression! you're kindnest is needed everywhere, even if someone doesn't show it, you could of made someones day a whole lot better. Don't change who you are for some dumbass, people will always find a reason to put others down, so why not just be yourself.... Hope it gets better for you...God Bless...

Thanks for this!
Ardmore, lynn P.