View Single Post
Wandering_Aimlessly

Member Since Feb 2006
Default Feb 05, 2006 at 10:12 PM

Macklin, if it helps any I am just coming to terms with some of the same issues you are going through now. I am now 25, but have expierenced a lot of the samethings you have talked about. The thing is, i've always had a feeling that something wasn't right, but it's only now that I'm older that I've realised something definitely is not right with my brain chemistry. I've got an appointment with my Doc on Weds. and I've got to tell you, I'm nerves as all hell. The last thing I want to hear is that I'm crazy. But hey, you have to play the cards you've been dealt, and try and help yourself as best you can.

From everything ive read about your experiences, it just seems like you're scard to face reality. I mean, you know yourself better than any therapist and obviously you've realised something's not right. Now it's up to you to take the next step in order to fix yourself. Cause I've got to be honest with you, it doesn't get any easier. I've been struggling for 25 years and just realising there's something wrong, and it takes a real toll on you, phyically, emotionally and psychologically. Not to mention the strain you put on your personal relationships with people. These are the things you will realise are the most important in life, and if you dont realise it now, there's something wrong. Although you do seem to care about your actions and how they affect the people you love, which it good. It's just a matter of taking that next step. You should really tell your parents what you are going through-if they are understatnding. Anyways good luck with everything and don't give up.

I'll let you know what my Doc, says on Weds, hopefully it will be of some help.
Wandering_Aimlessly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote