View Single Post
Julie74

Member Since Apr 2011
Default May 14, 2011 at 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msGina23 View Post
I Suffer from Mania and Hypo Mania. I hate it!!! im always well more now then ever very angry at the world and people i dont even know lol, ALWAYs Irritable more then ever. I think i have well i know i have bipolar Mania, i think i have ADD, im suffering with insomina, oh and last but not least i thought about killing my self sunday smh i dont even remember why i was severly depressed for no reason at all..i a different person every day!! its like at a point right now where i hate people period lol like ugh!!! im irritated.... now tell me i aint crazy lol
Hi, I feel the seem way you are feeling. i hate the world and just want to curse everyone out that had wronged me from childhood to now. I was on meds for depression for 4 months so I dont know if it's the withdrawal symptoms. If you were never on meds and feeling this way for no reason you should try therapy to get your anger out and thoughts together and maybe take it from their. Take it one step at a time so that you will be 100% sure if you are diagnose. But you are feeling that way for no reason yeah it's a sign of BP II. I am giving myself a few months more before I got ot the dr. Goodluck to you dear!
Julie74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote