Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.5k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Oh Byz, you made me laugh, I can totally relate to your sentiment
with the therapist. You are a chuckle.

Thank you for sharing madisgram. You know I have used that type of method for years with my students. I had no idea that there was an actual therapy with that name. My teaching methods were always a one on one with the child as I would work on each of their weak areas in a very similar cognitive way. My only difference it that they had no idea what I was doing with them, only that they couldn't seem to learn riding anywhere else. Some of these children were rejected from other riding programs and I found them more of a challenge. Many of them still ride and do well with horses where other trainers gave them no hope. I have also used a similar method in working with abused ponies and horses and even just in training in general.

I can totally relate to that childs response to the teacher, out of the mouths of babes is so true in so many ways. That is why I love what I do.

Thanks for the thread madisgram. I am glad that whatever it took you are a wonderful new you now. As I have read the little here, I do agree it is a very healthy way of thinking. But I also think that it is necessary to understand how you evolved to the poor thinking process or even
some depressive behavior patterns as well as agressive patterns.

Open Eyes
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote