View Single Post
macklin

Member Since Feb 2006
Default Feb 06, 2006 at 01:08 PM

Wandering_Aimlessly , do you feelyou might have the same thing i might - or is it completly unrelated? and its true - i dont want to face reality, because i dont want this to be my reality, and honestly im not sure it is. i get depressed every time i think about this. but i do kind of share the same general feeling that somethings wrong. for my entire life it seems like its aways been some issue. i had almost no friends from grades 4 to 8, which i feel also also took a chunk out of me. that combined with my mothers irrationality and semi-mental abuse as a kid. however i sort of think im recovering with that kind of thing, and am becoming less and less socially inept every day. thanks for caring, and thanks for the advise. i wish you good luck with the doc - please do tell me how it goes.

and about telling my parents - i want to, but almost feel embarrased about this. telling them i think i might be a sociopath? yikes. coincidentally im seeing a therapist next week (my mothers sending me bcause i nearly failed out of high school again, and she wants to know why exactly. and i guess have me tested for IQ, ADD etc. maybe i should bring it up to the doc? i mentioned that maybe we should go weekly or bi-weekly since we have alot of problems, and she said something like "you should stop feeling so sorry for yourself"

i almost think SHE might have this, i inherited this add from her, and she seems to have 0 sympathy for anyone, and is the most centered to the core. she has strict morals though, but whatever. my father however is very loving and carring so it balances out, anyway, im getting wayy off topic here so once again good luck, i hope everything works out
macklin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote