Beholden
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2009
140 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart May 15, 2011 at 09:06 PM

Big Surprise. We met our grandson and his parents Saturday

I know, it wasn't at all like I thought, taking it a bit slow so we could fb privite messages, do some phone calls etc, but we had a death in the family and had to go out of state to be will family. Hubby's family lives in the area. So I just took a chance. I faced booked the mom, asked if she wanted to meet for coffee with their son.

The rest is history as they say. Our grandson wanted to meet with us a little earlier alone, well without his mom and dad being there. He did have his very charming girlfriend with him. He loves having a grandma and grandpa. We are the first of his blood line to meet eyeball to eyeball. He wanted it to be for him, not for his parents, I really loved that. I want him to know he wasn't rejected by his grandparents. I wanted him to trust us as just being people. I know he felt something good at this meeting. It all went well. Thanks all of you for sharing your heaps of vibs that gave me the courage to just GO FOR IT.

He loved (and he and his girlfriend got teary eyed listening too) hearing his birth story. Hubby said at the start that if he had any questions, to please just ask! Joy Joy Joy to have come to this beginining.

to be continuted....
Beholden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
with or without you