View Single Post
twistedsister

Member Since May 2011
Default May 16, 2011 at 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alittlelost View Post
I am waiting for the results of my ipde (international personality disorder evaluation) but today me and my cpn was talking about it and she said from the answers i gave she beleived i have DPD.

I have been reading a few of your posts and am a little confused about this personality disorder. From what i can make out DPDs don't like being alone, which doesn't bother me. The reason my cpn suggested this disorder is because i'm not good at making decisions and really struggle with uncertainty. I also have distructive behaviours especially when interpersonal relationships break down and am a people pleaser. For example i will do anything for anybody no matter what it is to get their approval. I tend to get myself in controlling or destructive relationships with friends and past partners....i seem to seek more dominant people out.

The more i write the more scense it is making. But what do you lot think?
Hello they call me Torn. You have come to the right place for some answers. I don't know the answers you seek, but would love to just be your friend. I have BPD and some of the things you are going through... well I have those sometimes. Big hugs and happy healing to you.
Torn
twistedsister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote