View Single Post
macklin

Member Since Feb 2006
Default Feb 06, 2006 at 11:53 PM

I'll mention it to the therapist. and your right, i kind of was letting it consume me a little, and every time i think about it it just depresses me. i know for a fact i have ADD, but i dont really understand how it contributes to my symptoms. i thought it mostly has to do with attention span and concentration and stuff. three of you have now said you dont think i have it, so i guess ill stop worrying about it. i remember in my pre teen years i used to aways worry about these little health conditions, like i would get a weird thing in the back of my throat or something and i would think i was gonna die. this is kind of the same but with my mental health. as i mentioned before its aways something haha. i have been tested for depression, but the damn therapist never called back, and i dont think i have it anyway. but i do get depressed about things sometimes, its not a constant feeling. and it seems like sometimes im in a really up mood and sometimes im all quiet and grumpy, so maybe your right, i dont know, whatever. thanks again for the advise, i really appreciate it
macklin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote