View Single Post
kangyfly

Member Since May 2011
Default May 19, 2011 at 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
Other than Psych Central, what are your favorite or top resources you visit regularly for this disorder or issue? Please reply to this thread and list a few of what you consider the best of the best online today.

Thank you!
DocJohn
Doctor John this is the first time I have searched out ADHD as maybe being the source of my problems, My local docter thinks that I just need need to tuffin up and told me that he'd had enough of me and to find someone else so I am looking for another local doctor who may be able to help,To be honest I cant play this game any more,Ive been in mental hospitals and treated with a lot of drus from Nardil etc, through 2 marriages and several relationships, I have no friends, I dont like being arround people, not even animals. I have conquired the angery side of me some years ago.I dont feel love or hate just empty doing what I think I should do for the situation.I feel anxious, frustration, aggitation,but try hard to not let it show. the only time I feel some emotion is if I have a drink and If I drink a lot I become the opposite all soft and nothing wories me to the point of becoming Manic.I genually need help, I assure you this is not a scam
Sincerely
Stephen Johnston
kangyfly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote