View Single Post
Evening
Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2010
8 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 20, 2011 at 08:31 AM

I've started cleaning again, I'm so sick of my house getting messy, because my mother didn't teach me things like proper hygiene and cleaning I find it very hard to do. I already got rid of 2 trailer loads of junk and one trailer load of leaves and branches from the garden, and I'm STILL getting rid of things. It's getting easier to throw things away than it was initially, and although I could probably have had a garage sale (or a yard sale as I think yall in America call it), I just got rid of it all so I wouldn't pine over what is and isn't reusable.
Aaaaaanyway, I just got into my cleaning phase again, and I have just cleaned my laundry, and cleaned my kitchen, which has taken me a substantial amount of time as I had to wash all my dishes. Like, ALL of them. And just in those 2 rooms I have filled an entire garbage bag with rubbish and junk.
I've still got heaps of work to do with the rest of the house, and I am worried I'm going to get over it halfway through and not finished, but at the moment I'm totally stoked that I have managed to get through what I've done so far. Gooooooooo me!
Evening is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote