Magnate

Member Since Nov 2007
65 hugs
given
Default May 21, 2011 at 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlorophyll View Post
First, totally love Hey Arnold haha!

Second, didn't know about all this interactions stuff. And everyone seems to be on different meds, it's so confusing! Was it hard to get the right combo for you guys and how long did it take?
I love Hey Arnold too! And it's a show that really doesn't require paying much attention to and is amusing, so it was a good choice.

I'm still working on finding the right meds combo. I'm currently on Lamictal and Lexapro, but I'm thinking I might have to get off the Lamictal because I have a rash that I can't chalk up to anything else...we'll see though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedmoonbeam View Post
I used to be able to drink coffee right before bed.
Now I can't have any caffeine after 3pm.

What's bubble tea? it sounds cool!
I don't know how late I can drink caffeine anymore...I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm sure I will.

Bubble tea is a drink that usually consists of tea (duh!) that often is fruit flavored and/or has milk in it, and tapioca balls (the "bubbles").

My favorite things to get at the place my friends and I go to are coconut black tea w/milk and regular tapioca balls and what the place calls a Green Night Elf which has passionfruit, peppermint, green tea and something else...and I like to get the popping mango flavored tapioca balls in that. Sooo good!
SingDanceRunLife is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote