Thread: Going to snap
View Single Post
Tourniquet

Member Since Jun 2011
Default Jun 21, 2011 at 03:56 AM

Oh boy do I hear you! I wake up, usually my 2 year old daughter has already snuck out into the lounge and has begun messing the place up, going through the cupboards, chucking tantrums because she wants something, etc. There are dishes everywhere, the beds need to be made, there's food stains on the carpet, the cats have pooped in the bathroom or thrown up in the kitchen, my stepson is sulking over something, my stepdaughter has realised her homework isn't done, my husband is moody because of all the stress, and I yet again didn't get time to do my morning exercise. Drives me NUTS because it's every single bloody day!!

When I go to bed at night, without fail I always put my earphones in and turn my rain CD up so that at least when I wake up, I only hear the soothing sound of rain and can choose when I turn it off and begin letting in the sound of the daily grind. Gives me back that tiny bit of control. I might have woken up, but at least I have the choice to allow the noise into my ears or not!

* People with Borderline Personality Disorder are like people with third degree burns over 90% of their body - Lacking emotional skin, they feel agony at the slightest touch or movement.
Tourniquet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
capecod