View Single Post
LadyW

Member Since Jan 2006
Default Feb 24, 2006 at 03:42 PM

welcome. I just found this site myself a few weeks ago. Really don't know anyone yet. But have learned a lot of information. Hope you find what you need here. I'm bi too, 15 years now, and currently struggling thru my 2nd MAJOR episode. (first major 2+ yrs! - 16 months into this one) My spouse doesn't have a diagnosed problem, he's just given up drinking & that's throwing him for a loop (little bit of detox, shakes, sweats etc). poor sick boy. However, he's not a supportive person anyway - so it might be like having someone who has their own "diagnosed" problem. can you help someone else - when your own coping bucket is empty? Or maybe, at least it gives you some kind of relief that your SigOther at least has an understnding of what you are dealing with. Don't know HOW in the world you work with people in your face all the time - I can bearly make it left alone, and when I do have interaction - sometimes isn't pretty (which is why most just leave me alone). Take a pat on the back for being able to deal with people thru this. Rapid cycling sucks. Work on your meds! find the right ones & TAKE them, even when you feel you are doing better. I battled the take, don't take, take issue for years & just now, Thank you D.J. found websites that substantiated what I had always thought. (there is a reason you SHOULD take your medicine ALL the time)
LadyW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote