Thread: He kicked him..
View Single Post
Anonymous33211

Default Jul 04, 2011 at 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheEnd View Post
My mothers boyfrined doesn't want Matt, my dog, in the house but I always let Matt in when he's not around.

Today my moms boyfriend did something that no one should EVER do. He kicked Matt as hard as he could in his side because he tried to come in the house. And oh my god I was so ****ing pissed off at him. My mom was next him and the only thing she did was call him a few things. After that I went outside to check on him and he wouldn't even come near me...I hate that man, I hate him so much. I can't believe she doesn't even care that he does things like this. I can't stand him...I have such a urge to give him a piece of my mind right about now.
My dad did the same thing when I was a teenager to this dog I bought. The dog ended up dying 3 months later, after a brief illness.(48 hrs)

I'm not sure to this day whether he had any internal injuries which ended up killing him

My dad . . . he was an abusive father. Verbal abuse of everyone in the family except for my little brother. He didn't hit my mother but he did hit me a bit, just out of nowhere sometimes. I remember that we were walking on eggshells around him.

Maybe it is reading a bit too much into what your boyfriend did, because I do not know him at all. But there is a link between the way we treat animals and the way we treat other people.

I just hate animal abuse.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote