View Single Post
Eva1nder
Grand Member

Member Since Feb 2005
Default Mar 07, 2006 at 11:07 PM

I've had migraines from when I was young and I would term them to be a "normal" migraine.

Pounding head pain to the point where I'd have to hold my head when I got up to walk and sensitivity to light. I wouldn't be able to function.

Past few years though I started experiencing these strange headaches that would come on that were migraines as well with pounding pain, but would change into other problems. I would get so confused after so many days. Forget to eat, what day it was, where my son was, where is school was even. I would get pains as if you'd feel a brain freeze. A general sick feeling all throughout myself that I can't even explain.

I went to the neurologist and had mri scans. I have small lesions and went for neuropychological testing.

They have an extremely hard time treating me when I have the migraine, but got me on topomax for preventative.

I suffer with dissociate issues as well, which was further discussed with the neurologist and neuropsychologist when I was tested.

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but i think it hits some of the topics you are talking about ...so I put it out there.

I hope you can find what you're looking for and get some help. I know how frustrating it can be.

Eva