View Single Post
OneMinute

Member Since Sep 2010
Default Jul 27, 2011 at 12:45 AM

There isn't a cure all advice. Everybody is different.
For some of us the crux our problems is that we believe we're not good enough as we are. Some people mostly do self-improvement to desperately try and find confidence in themselves. Exactly like so many other gym rats these days. You could spend forever molding yourself into what you think will have most women chasing after you. And still not get anywhere with the women you meet. You've no idea what what some people out there find attractive. They will all have their own, individually unique, subjective responses to you. And you can't plan for that. Ever.

This is something that I spend too much time thinking about since I don't even have a life. But it would be nice to not be alone anymore.. and struggle with all these thoughts..
Social isolation was once used as torture. I've been isolated my entire life and have never made a single connection before. Nearly my entire life has been spent as a shut-in. Women have called me a creep and disgusting after only asking if they wanted to drink coffee together. The few I've met who value virginity at my old age eschew me. I'm not religious like they are. They hate me for that. Complete strangers shout profanities out their car window at me. I've never had a social network before. Nobody, not even family to confide in. I'm even isolated from professional aid the few times I actually decided to reach out for help. Crisis lines have hanged up on me in the past, too. Some people find inner strength within themselves and value their alone time. Some people show their love and affection through loyal pets and animals they take care of. Some people just need that small amount of human contact just to get by. But being completely alone has been too suffocating for me no matter how I try to cope. And I'm done trying. I might as well just live the rest of my life as a dependent! There is nothing for me outside.
OneMinute is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32855