View Single Post
notsocrazy1961

Member Since Aug 2011
Crazy Aug 09, 2011 at 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloImStevie View Post
OMG, this sounds like my sister. She IS reasonably successful-she is a high school English teacher-but she is manipulative, talks down to people, preys on weaknesses, etc. She is also on her 3rd marriage (at 37)

It is exhausting to deal with her. Truly freaking exhausting.
I cannot think of a better way to explain than truly freaking exhausting. My ex-husband was sheer hell, and now I am dealing with my daughter who is a classic npd. And it is turning me into a classic nut! She excells in making all around her miserable. She constantly manipulates anyone at anytime, not caring about the people who try and help her. She never holds a job for any period of time, is a chronic blame game player. Lies and only regrets doing so when she is caught. I have kicked her out(she is 26)and although I felt like the worst parent living, it truly liberated me and now I have no compassion nor feel any guilt when her abusive behaivor rears its ugly head and I know now that in order to maintain my sanity I need to meet it head on and be practical and not emotional, for that is what she thrives on, the drama she wreaks. I have grown tired of her empty 'I Love You' words, for this is not what love is. She only says it so I say it back and then she is ready for the kill again. I no longer care about her life and the events surrounding it. I do care about my grandson, however, and that is where she thinks she has me.
notsocrazy1961 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MuseumGhost