View Single Post
moonbeam2

Member Since Aug 2011
Default Aug 10, 2011 at 11:58 PM

congradulations ! im enveious of you for doing it i was or said i was going to in the beginning of summer vacations & didnt get there yet god i wash i could but im weak i guess i have to say hearing the storys dosent seem that bad i never looked at it or heard that just 2 weeks & its out of ur system & you dont crave them anymore & that they taste bad i knew a lady who had to quit cause she had brest cancer so she started the gum she still chews it to this day ,i think she doese that cause she was told to quit & didnt have a chance to decide on her own i smoke in my house & it smells i dont think its fair to my family i would love to quit it getting to expencive $65 a carton a week that would last me or maybe sometime i have to buy the second 1 before the week is over i have no right to do that we live week to week paycheck to paycheck & i had to leave work in oct due to bipolor so its really not fair i think im inspired enough listening to the story that i may do so myself so thank you for sharing your story u may have changed my life ill give it my best when the carton is done i love this websight so much you can gaiin here its a great place to be ! i wish you the best good luck ! moonbeam2
moonbeam2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote