View Single Post
moonbeam2

Member Since Aug 2011
Default Aug 11, 2011 at 12:32 AM

is this sight just for drinking cause i have a addiction to oxycoton it started back in october my leggs swelled up from lack of potassum poor diet so they gave me oxys for the pain along with potassum well i couldent take the potassom pills they were to hard on my stomach but of course not the oxys they went down & stayed down it was all good in the beginning felt good took pain away then i was taking them & they didnt take the pain away anymore but i still took them today im up to taking 5 a day i wanna quit but i keep saying tomarrow i have someone giveing them to me free how can i say no me & him r the onely ones that know my huband dont know he would flip if he did i need to quit im not shure how to do that my biggest fear is the withdraw i dont know what to expect not a clue other than pure hell but for how long i have bipolor so i think with that its gonna be twice as bad i really need advice how do i go about stopping this dirty habbit without anyone finding out i was gonna say im gonna slow down on my zanex & make it like im going thre withdraws from that it weird the meds i take r the ones people want but the one im on im not saposta have i dont no i neeed advice please ! anything will help please dont be to hard im afraid ill get scared & make it worse ! thanks for your time ! hope to hear from ya!moonbeam2!
moonbeam2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nushi