View Single Post
Kmbpeace1171

Member Since May 2011
Default Aug 19, 2011 at 04:26 PM

awww vision u are so sweet, I am eating healthy and walking daily so that's good, I just seem to be hungry more often and i am not sure how tied in it is with the trauma memories I seem to be going through I will definitely tell my T i had to stock up on bread cheese and butter as that is pretty much what I eat for breakfast and lunch but not dinner, but for a snack at night sometimes. I have an underactive thyroid that was untreated for a while caused by lithium that I take for bipolar disorder, my thyroid is normal though and I am back on meds for that as well. I have lost 20 lbs since moving in to this apt complex. I drink water and raspberry iced tea for the most part and I have to stay hydrated due to the lithium and occasionally treat myself to a cherry pepsi once in a while, usually when I am tired and dont want to go to sleep yet I tendt o push myself to stay awake for a long time. I got put on disability five monhts ago and have gone through major life changes, first year in colorado, after losing my job, dog cats car insurance huge support network some of whom I still have in my life, I lost my apt. my independence etc I had 3 hospitalizations in the first year I was here. I got approved finally for SSDI , after 2 year struggle and am now living in a great apt in beautiful colorado springs I am tring to learn buses and i always drove before despite my fear of it. I have gone through mental physical emotional and sexual abuse and a sexual assault i struggle most to accept that I was sexually abused my mind has been safely in denial for a lONG time about that and never made the connection betweenmind and body but i feel my mind is no longer going to protect me from the truth and it is very frightening. I dont turn to food for comfort I turn to the internet, I have become a bit hypersexual and have started to exhibit some behaviors that concern my friend but he said not to overreact but to just be aware of it. I feel a lot of guilt fear and shame and at 39 sex drive for women really does seem to intensify and increase and I associate that with some bad things sadly. Ty for listening going to shut up now
Kmbpeace1171 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Sannah