View Single Post
dottie
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jul 2005
Default Mar 20, 2006 at 04:07 PM

Hi. Welcome to PC.

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
i dont want the relationship to end, but im at my end in trying to make him understand how i feel....

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">

Sounds like this relationship is at a rocky stage. You can't make a person feel what you are feeling. Imo it's impossible. You must get help and evolve before you can enter into a stable relationship. The guys in your life sound like they are scared or disinterested...or just feel numb when they communicate with you.They just can't and don't know what to do. Are you in therapy?If not..that is not good. I am so sorry you are in such pain.

My youngest daughter is still in therapy and thinks very negatively. She is 28 and still in college. She has had several relationships.

How is your relationship with your Mother..if you don't mind answering? Can you get any support from family members? I hope you will stay at PC. I believe you will benefit greatly from your peers here. Many of them are very knowledgeable

When you feel like you are overwhelmed...please come here. You can ask one of the other members to go into a private chat room. Please stick around and watch yourself grow..

dottie
dottie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote