View Single Post
beauflow
-------no titles please--

Member Since Jul 2011
15.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 27, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Idk if i'd be a lady to get the implants, i'll be 25 this year but i've never had children, i don't want kids i know right now and not sure if at all. Right now i'm not ready at all, but i thought having a kid and the implant was a factor? I like depo due to i do smoke and already over weight and i guess lower chance of blood clots and heart attacks with it rather than the estrogen way. I know i need to stop smoking but it's hard for me. I see the nurse for my depo shot in about two weeks i'll see if i can make an appointment to talk for the doc on birth control the next time due right now not a great time with budget but i do worry about bond density loss with depo. My discs in my back are already weak, and the depo i do worry will effect them more down the road. Thanks, for the info. I just get worried about forgetting to take a pill every day. My boyfriend has trouble with condoms we've both are slow learners with them as far as how to get them on properly. I've never really thought of a diaphram. I get worried of odd feeling (lol?)
beauflow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote